2020 Events Archive
Cost-Free Community Events
Rules and Liability Waiver Information
Event: Big Bass Fishing Tournament
Date: May 22, 2021
Location: 3523 County Rd 607, Clanton AL
Time: 4:30-5:00 a.m. Checkin
- Tournament hours are from safe daylight until 3:00 pm. All boats must be inside the buoys at the ramp by 3:00 pm. LATE BOATS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- All participants must wear USCG approved life jackets while the motor is running.
- Boat captain must have the attached kill switch while the motor is running.
- All participants must obey all Alabama water safety rules AND Alabama Fish and Game regulations.
- All participants must possess a current Alabama Fishing license. (Will be checked)
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed before, during, or immediately following tournament hours.
- All site fish must be hooked inside the mouth, (No snatching, trolling, or live bait)
- Only 2 Dead fish WILL be counted and weighed.
- Five (5) fish limit per boat. Only largemouth or spotted bass twelve inches or longer will be weighed.
- All live wells must be empty before tournament hours start. (Will be checked)
- Absolutely NO live bait.
- Polygraph may be administered before payout.
- All conditions arising, which are not covered in the above mentioned rules, will be resolved by the tournament committee comprised of members of the Alabama Veteran Board.
- To protect the integrity of this fundraising event, the tournament director has the right and ability to deny participation to any team or individual angler.
Courtesy, safety, sportsmanship and conservation are expected at all times for all participants, sponsors, volunteers, and tournament committee members. This includes cooperation with all federal, state and local laws, and officials in the courteous and accurate manner, if approached by any of the aforementioned.